Owner

OWNER

I'm Xinni, 17. 101% scam free! :>
I'm friendly, only if you are.
I don't serve rude buyers, if you want to be rude to me. I'll be rude to you, in double. :)
I DON'T SHARE LOCATION, STOP ASKING. ANYTHING REGARDING THIS, WILL BE IGNORED. THANKS.

I love regular customers. *winks*

Send all enquires to x-inni@hotmail.com, text me only if you've my number (text with your name)

*Anything below $10 strictly meet up at my convenience, thanks! :>*
Previously from sh-opwithluvz

Opened since 20th December 2010 ♥


Affiliated

AFFILIATED

Neonpinkrosez is affiliated to Littleshopping-house!!

We're close friends that we met on the net, and we don't stay near each other! Hence we only meet-up together when there's school holidays! If you ordered things from us, there will be discounts (if you purchase more than 2 items) & we'll be meeting up with you! :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Creamy pearl bracelet collection


Handmade creamy pearl bracelet collections are here! All are 100% handmade by yours truly.




You can choose which charms/pendant in the pictures on top OR your desire charms/pendants in my rings collection #2 for your bracelet! You can even just purchase the bracelet without the charms/pendant! :) It's super pretty in real life! I did one for myself too, and I love it! ♥

Bracelet with charm: $5.50! $3.50!!!
Bracelet without charm: $5! $3!!!

So whatcha waiting for? Order now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment