Owner

OWNER

I'm Xinni, 17. 101% scam free! :>
I'm friendly, only if you are.
I don't serve rude buyers, if you want to be rude to me. I'll be rude to you, in double. :)
I DON'T SHARE LOCATION, STOP ASKING. ANYTHING REGARDING THIS, WILL BE IGNORED. THANKS.

I love regular customers. *winks*

Send all enquires to x-inni@hotmail.com, text me only if you've my number (text with your name)

*Anything below $10 strictly meet up at my convenience, thanks! :>*
Previously from sh-opwithluvz

Opened since 20th December 2010 ♥


Affiliated

AFFILIATED

Neonpinkrosez is affiliated to Littleshopping-house!!

We're close friends that we met on the net, and we don't stay near each other! Hence we only meet-up together when there's school holidays! If you ordered things from us, there will be discounts (if you purchase more than 2 items) & we'll be meeting up with you! :)

Friday, December 24, 2010

Rings collection #1


If sold out, remakes possible, additional $0.50 :)


Red/purple glitter rose rings. $4 each.
Purple: 6 3 instocks. Red: 6 3 instocks.


Sweet pink ribbon ring.
2 1 left!!! $4
Carmen - 1 sweet pink ribbon.


Silver vintage rabbit ring.
Limited stock!! Only 1 available! $5.50
SOLD.
Silly.y - 1 silver vintage rabbit ring. Collected.


Copper vintage rabbit ring.
2 available, $6 $5.50


Big angel wing double base ring.
Limited stock!! Only 1 available! $6


Copper mask ring.
2 available, $5
SOLD.
Name - 2 copper mask ring (meet up) Collected.


Copper owl ring.
2 available, $5


Copper peace ring.
4, 3 2 available, $5
Silly.y - 1 copper peace ring. Collected.
Alison - 1 copper peace ring. Collected.


Copper butterfly ring.
2 available, $4.50


'Angel' ring.
2 1 left!!! $4.50
Carmen - 1 'Angel'


Small angel wing double base ring.
2 1 available, $5
SOLD.
Name - 1 small angel wing double base ring. (meet up) Collected.
Kaili - 1 small angel wing double base. (fast deal) (postage + $1) Paid & mailed (collected).

No comments:

Post a Comment