Owner

OWNER

I'm Xinni, 17. 101% scam free! :>
I'm friendly, only if you are.
I don't serve rude buyers, if you want to be rude to me. I'll be rude to you, in double. :)
I DON'T SHARE LOCATION, STOP ASKING. ANYTHING REGARDING THIS, WILL BE IGNORED. THANKS.

I love regular customers. *winks*

Send all enquires to x-inni@hotmail.com, text me only if you've my number (text with your name)

*Anything below $10 strictly meet up at my convenience, thanks! :>*
Previously from sh-opwithluvz

Opened since 20th December 2010 ♥


Affiliated

AFFILIATED

Neonpinkrosez is affiliated to Littleshopping-house!!

We're close friends that we met on the net, and we don't stay near each other! Hence we only meet-up together when there's school holidays! If you ordered things from us, there will be discounts (if you purchase more than 2 items) & we'll be meeting up with you! :)

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Others

(Updated on 23rd February, 2011)



*Credits to URL above*
Silver vintage owl necklace.
Brand new, not worn before!!
$8!!, not handmade!!


3 way vintage bag. Got it from a blogshop.
And the checkered pattern doesn't suit me :(
Mail me for defects part as said by the previous owner! :)
$12


Selling this grey satin bow hairband! Worn once by me & my niece (above pix) no defects no nothing, & of course no dandruff :o Still quite brand new, bought this around last year?
Selling @ $7 only! Strictly cash deals only, thank you. :)


Leeteuk badge ring, OMG IT'S LEETEUK?!?! :D
Can you believe it?! You can wear a ring with your fav bias' face on it!! AHHHHH. :3 Isn't it cool? Yes it's superb cool, and you must be proud to wear it & show your friends :P Now selling @ $6! (OMG CHEAP OR WHAT? :D) *NO TRADES NO TRADES, CASH DEALS ONLY!*


Handbag #2, sorry idk what handbag is this.
Used once before, everything in good condition!
Selling @ $25 only! (bought at a much higher price!!)
*NO TRADES NO TRADES, MOM'S ITEM. FUND HER!*

Not for sale, giving this to my maid~


Handbag #1, sorry idk what handbag is this. BNWT!
U.P $105.90, now selling @ $90!! *No trades, mom's item! Slight nego is available! :>*


Super Junior badge double base ring :) Yes, it's a badge. But isn't it awesome to wear your fav group/bias' name on your fingers? :3 Other kpop groups/members names are welcomed too, just request from me! :> Non-double or single base one, it's up to you to choose btw.
$7! (omg cheap!!)


Something similar to this, but in full white, with a red big bow at the middle. Without the black strap. Pix will be mail to you, if 100% int!
BATA white with red big bow flats, size 9. Fits around size 38 to 40?
Worn once, in good condition (only inside of the shoe is a lil dirty cause of my blister T-T will wash it before selling to you!)
Bought the wrong size, quite tight thus selling!
$30! *No nego, no trades. One of my fav flats, but too bad, bought the wrong size :(*


Clean&Clear deep action cleanser. BN.
Bought at a much higher price, will keep it if there's no takers.
$6!


*credits to the link above*
Black inspired transparent tote bag. It's black, not pink :)
Used a few times, don't really use it anymore thus selling.
No defects or anything, still consider as brand new.
No dust bag given, as idk where I put it :/
$28! Fast deals @ $27 without any questions asked. *No trades, no nego*


Pink pouch. Can store cosmetics' brushes, make-ups & etcs. BNWT.
$3! (meet up strictly at my convi) *No trades, no nego*


Pink Burberry Metal Frame Wallet, BNIP.
$6! (meet up strictly at my convi) *No trades, no nego*

SOLD!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment